No Right Clicks

============================================================

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dallas Family Photographer

I'm going to call this session "What's cookin' with the Sapio's?"
The answer?  Lots!
This is one of my favorite families.  Never a dull moment!


I was thrilled when I caught this shot.  There is a history of being challenged to get both kiddos looking and smiling.  Let's face it, I was challenged with getting Luke to smile at me before Leo even got here!  Luke has his own plan about when and where he is going to do anything!


Aw, sweet boys!  You'd never know they would be trying to kill each other in 5, 4, 3...


I Love Daddy!


GET OFF!! He's MY Daddy!


I win!!


Aw, sweet boys again.  
There is a distinct possibility that Mom, Melissa, feels as if she is riding a roller coaster on any given day.
Lot's of good stuff, and lot's of crazy stuff.  Good thing the crazy stuff is good stuff too.


Hey, look...Mom let us on the kitchen counter!


And now to the title, "what's cookin' with the Sapio's?"  Cookies actually.


Who doesn't love sitting on the counter and making cookies.  You never know who the next Amazing  Chef may be.  This will be a great image to have later, if it is one of these guys.


I love all baby feet.  Just want to eat em up...and coated in flour?  Bonus!


Double trouble.


I absolutely love what I do, but it is not every day that I am sorting through images and laugh out loud!  This one definitely got me.  Several times!  Laughing right now.  Awesome.


Look out world!  The Sapio's have another bun in the oven!  Cheesy euphemism, but fitting in this situation.  That's really what's cookin' with the Sapio's, and I can't WAIT to meet her.  Hurray!  Seriously.  So excited.


That's right...all that work to put together an adorable Christmas card.  Ready or not, it's that time of year again.  Thanks for a fun family session Sapio family, and I promise I won't schedule you for the day after Halloween again...for both of our sakes!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment