No Right Clicks

============================================================

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Friso Family Photographer

I was blessed to spend the evening before Thanksgiving with my second family, The Ehmke's.  Here are six of my very favorite people on the planet.  
It was another installment of dueling photographers behind Babe's.  There were so many photographers that had we been shooting one family it would have looked like a press conference or the paparazzi...crazy!!  We got lucky with a picture perfect evening.  Good thing, because we crammed a lot into one hour.




On to the second shoot location, Frisco Commons.  This is a great place to spend "the magic hour" right before sunset.  Here is the Ehmke's version of Modern Family.


Love, love, love these jumping pictures.  I laughed my head off when I was selecting images.  This set up works awesome for these guys because of the balance of having 6 people...and because of their stupendous  personalities!!  They are also my only family that I can have make a true pyramid...awesome!


I wish I could do this with my family for my Christmas card.  It's begging for an excellent caption.
I'm having fun just looking at it.


This felt like a real guerrilla photo shoot.  We ran from location to location trying to cram all we could into a beautiful evening.  Thanks for letting me bark orders at you for an hour!  "Quick...over here!!"


Aw well, I think it payed off.  What a beautiful image, a beautiful evening, a beautiful family, and a beautiful life.  I love you Ehmke Family.  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment