No Right Clicks

============================================================

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Frisco Family Photographer

This is a family photo session that we did the other day over behind Babe's.  The area has become very popular for photographers.  It was kind of a dueling photographer's situation.  This is my friend Jeremy and his boys Noah & Nathan.  I don't know about them, but I had a great time on this shoot.  These are some funny boys!


This was actually taken toward the end of the photo session, when Noah and Nathan had had enough of their ties.  




A little "Stand By Me" action.


Sorry Nathan, I had to share.  Every time I look at this image I crack up.  This was a "Planking" attempt gone horribly wrong!  For future reference...don't try planking on Rail Road tracks.  Doesn't go over quite right.  :)


That's right, we bad!


Turned out to be the perfect evening for a shoot.  You would never know from this image that it was raining that morning.  


And finally, fun with silhouettes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment