No Right Clicks

============================================================

Friday, November 18, 2011

Frisco Senior Portrait Photographer

Well, I have been way too slammed to blog lately, but I could not resist posting this Senior Portrait Photography Session.  Meet Libby Greenleaf.  She is the incredibly sweet, smart, motivated daughter of a good friend of mine.  She has lots of aspirations, and I am quite sure she has a bright future, but I told her she could always fall back on modeling!  It took a great deal of time to choose my favorite images from this photo session.  This young lady doesn't take a back picture.  Yeah for me!!



My assistant, Sam, didn't have any complaints about work that day!  (Not that he ever does, but you know what I'm sayin'.  Not a hardship to hang out in the park with a beautiful girl.)



Here's the rest of the beautiful family.  Love these guys...Proud Mom & Dad: Teresa and David, and younger brother Seth.




Did I say modeling potential? Hello!!




It was a ridiculously windy afternoon.  We had originally planned the shoot for the Dallas Arboretum, but There were 40mph gusts on that day.  This is Frisco Commons Park.  Great place to shoot on a windy day.  Most of the wind is blocked, and that which isn't can make for a nice effect.



Congratulations on your upcoming graduation Libby.  Best of luck on your future adventures.  Thanks for sharing such a happy hopeful time of yours and your families lives with me.  It was an honor to capture these memories for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment