No Right Clicks

============================================================

Thursday, May 3, 2012

I met a very sweet family this week during a newborn shoot.  They are new to jenX, referred to me by my good friends and faithful clients, the Sapio's.  When I get referrals from clients, I send out a $50 print credit to the family that refers me, so keep those referrals coming!  Good way to get your prints payed for!

Love, love love, newborn photography sessions, and this one was not exception.  This new little guy, Blake, was a real treat.  He was one of the sweetest most well behaved babies to come see me in a while.   He must have gotten it from his big brother Chase, because he was quite charming for a Four year old!










This is one of my favorite family portraits in a while.  Lot's of personality.  My favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment