No Right Clicks

============================================================

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Frisco Baby Photographer

One of my favorite boys in the world came to see me on his first birthday this past weekend!  I love, love, love, First Birthday Cake Photography Sessions.  Priceless.


You can't tell until Max puts the cake into perspective, that this is one of the cutest little First Birthday Cakes ever.  I'm sure it tasted good too.  Mom brought us cake balls from the same bakery so that we could all celebrate...yum!



As is the case a lot of times, Mom had to give Max a taste so that he would know that he definitely wants to put this crazy stuff in his mouth!


"Oh, NOW I get it!!!...


...it's SOOOOO GOOD!!!!  Why have I not tasted this before now???"


"Happy Birthday to Me!"


Here is an illustration of my love of all things sweet.  Especially chubby babies, good cake, and baby feet.


Happiest of Birthdays to my boy Max!  Thanks for sharing it with me.  Life is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment