No Right Clicks

============================================================

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Frisco Children's Photographer

Beckett was back this week for an Easter Photography Session, and he brought his sweet cousins.
He was all smiles during this shoot.  What a happy boy!  



We had a time trying to pull off this image.  Beckett wanted to play with the blocks, of course!  Every time we would get the name set up, he would crash it.  This was a lucky grab.


Beckett apparently likes to stick his tongue out at my house!  His mom, Teresa, is convinced that it is just my studio!  Could be.  I'm glad I caught some good images of him without his tongue sticking out, but I think that they are the funniest thing.  Cute, cute!


And a little Easter portrait.  Thank you Easter Bunny!


Introducing Beckett's cousins, Maddison and Connor.  I told their mom that these kids should be modeling for the Penny's catalog, and it turns out she works for J.C. Penny.  Funny stuff.  They are picture perfect kids.  Some of the most photogenic, cooperative, well mannered kids that have shuffled through my studio.  
What a pleasure.


I love this one of the cousins.  Beckett chillin' with his arm on Maddison...priceless!


This is one of my favorite images that I have caught of a baby in a while.  It just seems to sum up the sweetness to me.  Thanks for sharing your kiddos with me on Easter!  Tons more to follow on the website soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment