No Right Clicks

============================================================

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Frisco Children's Photographer

I loved meeting princess Brookelynn during this Easter Portrait Session this week.  What a sweet girl.  She is very spirited, and we had a great time.  She even got to use my camera!  There are a lot more images where these came from; coming soon to my website.   



Her sweet "Grammer" Felicia brought her to see me.  Grammer looks like she could be Mom!





I'm having a good time again just looking at these.  Brookelynn is a real treat.  She is super active, but totally willing to try new things, and have a good time.  Loved getting to meet her.  I'm always up for a good game of "peek a boo" or Ring Around the Rosie.  Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment