No Right Clicks

============================================================

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

DFW Senior Portrait Photographer

I got to spend some time with one of my favorite people on the planet recently during a Senior Portrait Session.  My girl Frances Beauchamp is graduating from College next month!  Frances means the world to my family, and it was an honor to be a part of helping her celebrate this momentous occasion!


Not sure I've seen prettier eyes than this girl has.  They match her spirit.  :)




I love using railroad tracks in Senior Portraits.  I think is an apropos illustration of the transition from one world to another.



You would never know by Frances' expression that my assistant and I were dodging bumble bees the size of my nose!  Impressive that we were able to catch a shot at all, much less one where the subject looks so serene!


I was falling off of the railroad tracks trying to balance for these sunset images.  Trying to get the subject in the frame and the sun in just the right spot takes work when you are standing on a balance beam!


As far as Senior Portrait Sessions go, that was sure a fun one.
Congratulations beautiful girl!  I am happy for you and proud of you.  Awesome stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment