No Right Clicks

============================================================

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Newborn Photographer

The holidays have me running so crazy that I have trouble finding the time to blog about my photography sessions.  It's ironic, because that is the time of year that I am shooting the most portraits and events, and also the time that I share the least about.  It's unfortunate, and I intend to have someone helping me post blogs by the next holiday season.  
Here's an attempt to make up for it.  This is one of my favorite holiday family portrait sessions from this season.  It is a combination newborn photography and family photography session.  Perhaps it was my favorite because it happens to be my brother, my sister in law, and my nephew welcoming my newest nephew.  I adore newborn photo sittings, but it is infinitely more special when the baby is family.
Welcome Atticus "Vaughn" Mrnustik.  What a gem!


Check out this wing span!  Basketball for sure.  No boxing young man!  Your mug is too cute!


I love the juxtaposition of Mom laughing and baby crying.  Marvelous.


Um, this may be one of the sweetest Daddy/Baby pictures ever...oh wait...look at this next one!


Oh how I love this image...let me count the ways!



Just a sweet sleeping 6 day old!  Have I said I love my job lately?


"This is my baby brother!"


Little cowboy in training.  How delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment