No Right Clicks

============================================================

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Frisco Event Photographer

Jessica Sterling had her Sweet 16 Masquerade Ball this past weekend, and I had the pleasure of shooting the event.  Her mom, Tammy, taught my oldest son 4 years ago, and I fell in love with their family.  If Tammy wasn't one of the best teachers on the planet, I would say she needed to consider a career in party planning.  This Event was better planned than many of the weddings that I have shot during my career.  



This is the amazing cake by Frosted Art Bakery and Studio in Dallas.  Believe it or not, it tasted as good as it looked.  I thought it looked like something out of a Tim Burton film.  Not only was it genius and delicious, but the company seemed like amazing people too.  When they delivered the cake, there was a problem with it, and they drove all the way back to Dallas and back.  They were only a few minutes late, and their attitudes were quite gracious.


The Event was truly a Masquerade Ball...fantastic!


Jessica had a dance with her Dad, Sam, to kick off the evening.


Had to catch a photo op of the happy family in front of the tree...tis the season.  


This is a small sample of what Jessica's Candy Bar looked like.  More edible Art!


Candids from inside the Photo Booth.


Back of the cake overlooking the dance floor.


I don't think Jessica thought it was very cool when they started to take apart her beautiful cake to cut it for her guests.


Beauty.


Spectacular center pieces!


More Photo Booth fun.


So many kids participating and having a good time, it looks like Prom!! 
Happiest of happy Sweet 16th birthday to you Jessica!  Thanks for letting me be part of such a fun time in your life.  I was thrilled to get to be there to celebrate you.

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these! Amazing, just like I said you were!

    ReplyDelete