No Right Clicks

============================================================

Monday, August 13, 2012

Dallas Family Photographer

It seems I inadvertently took the summer off from blogging.  Let's face it, I can always find something more fun to do during the summer than sit at the computer.  But here we are, back to fall, and back to the grindstone.  Doesn't feel like Fall outside yet.  Can't we just let the summer continue?  For me the Fall means no more rest until after Christmas.  Heavy sigh.

On a lighter note, I got to spend a little time with some of my favorite people last week.  Eliana Sapio is six months old, so it was time to capture her adorableness again.  What a beauty...and a sweetie!




Luke & Leo.  Proud big brothers.  "I wanna hold her hand! No, I wanna hold her hand!"


Here is a classic example of why I think boutique photography is so much more priceless than a photographer in the box.  If you go to the mall, this image goes in the trash.  For me, this is the image that is going to make you laugh the hardest is twenty years.  No family portrait collection is complete if one of your kids doesn't get captured with their finger up their nose!  Awesome.





What a little love.  She was smiling through the whole shoot.  I just want to stick her in an ice cream cone and eat her!
I love getting to hang out with the Sapio's.  Always a laugh, and never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment