No Right Clicks

============================================================

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

DFW Baby Photographer

I had a first this past weekend.  I did "Baby's First Birthday" shoot in a rehab.  
Beckett Lee Garrison is One Year Old on June 27th, and unfortunately his MiMi had a bad accident. She got moved into a physical rehabilitation center after shattering her ankle, and her family is so cool that they moved the party to her!  Get ready for an overdose of adorable!
Seriously.  If there were puppies in this blog, it couldn't get any sweeter.



Beautiful AND delicious cake from Radford Cakery.  The top is Beckett's "Smash Cake."


"I love my Mimi so much, it wouldn't be a party without her!"



"That cake is for me?"


Beckett with his sweet cousins Maddison & Connor.


A "before" shot with Mom & Dad


"Seriously?  I can just dig in here like this?"


"AWESOME!!!!"







The "after" shot with Mom & Dad.  Best family photo ever!


And, what exactly are you supposed to do with a baby after they dig in their cake?
Take them to the Spa and hose them down, of course!



"But, but, but I was eating CAKE!"


"Okay.  Everything is better with Mom."


"Hey.  This is my Grandma.  I'm kinda crazy about her too!"


"...and my Dad is pret-ty cool."


And last, but not least, my favorite...."FOR NARNIA!!!"

Happy Big ONE year Beckett!  Been a pleasure getting to capture your contagious adorableness all year long.




No comments:

Post a Comment