No Right Clicks

============================================================

Thursday, August 16, 2012

DFW Baby Photographer

Last weekend I got to share my birthday weekend with Blake Willard.  He turned One on August 10th...my birthday too.  I've just celebrated it a few more times than Blake!


Here is his big brother Logan.  Ready for a pool party.  I love that he will wear his sunglasses at all times.  My twelve year old still wont wear sunglasses regularly, much less my two year old.  I think it is awesome!


I would title this one "Peace!"


I love getting to be there when babies eat cake for the first time.  They get this look like "Seriously?  What have you been feeding me for the last year, and where has THIS been???"


Cake makes me happy too.


Mom, Sinead, with the birthday boy.  Sweet stuff.


Dad, Wes, and Logan.  


Logan was really tickled about shooting himself and everyone else with his squirt gun.  


This was the first time I've ever encouraged anyone to squirt me while I was holding my camera.  Don't tell MY kids.  They don't need any ideas!


"I'm so confused about what's happening right now.  Mind. Blown!"


The whole family.


Daddy's boys.


The Willard's live on a great property out on the lake.  I love that we got to do the cake shots outside.  Something about it looks kind of timeless to me.  This looks like a Hallmark card.


I love First Birthday Photography Sessions.  Weather it is "Smash Cake" in the studio, or getting to be a part of the first birthday party.  Happy Happy Joy Joy!  Thanks to the Willard family for letting me share the happy day.  



No comments:

Post a Comment