No Right Clicks

============================================================

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Frisco Portrait Photographer

I had the privilege of shooting Shannon and her horse Lucy this week.
Of all of the portrait photography I have done over the years, this was my first experience shooting portraits with a horse.  Aside from shooting a Rodeo, this was my first opportunity to work with a horse.  What I learned was that shooting horses is a lot like shooting newborns.  They can not be bribed or reasoned with...you have to be patient, and wait for them to do what you want.
I truly enjoyed it, and hope that the opportunity presents itself again.



















A big thank you to Shannon and her parents Ernie and Christy for giving me the chance to work with you guys.  Hope you guys enjoy this sneak peak of your images.  I will let you know as soon as I get the complete sitting up on jenXphotography.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment