No Right Clicks

============================================================

Monday, April 4, 2011

Frisco Event Photography

One of my favorite family's Baptized their daughter this weekend, and I had the honor of being the photographer for the event.  Here are a a few of my favorite images from her big day.

...see, she loves me already!
 Mom and Godmother helping her get fancied up!

 I snuck in a quick shot from the front of the church while the 
priest was getting the Baptismal water ready.

What a good girl!  They said she laughed the whole time. 

 What a blessing!

Just hanging with her God Parents.

In the courtyard with Mom & Dad after the event.  
You would never know the wind was blowing 30+ mph! 

And one with her big brothers Wyatt and Griffin too.  
Griffin just had confirmation this weekend too.
A very special weekend, for a very special family. 

Gary and Maryann showing off their beautiful girl. 

 I'm pretty sure Sophia is edible.

Just another day in paradise.

Special thanks to the Gregory family for letting me be a part of such a special time in their lives.
It was a pleasure meeting the rest of your families.
I will let you guys know when I have the rest of the photography from your event on jenXphotography.com for you to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment