No Right Clicks

============================================================

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

DFW Newborn Photographer

I got to meet a charming little family today who have recently doubled their size!
These two newborns were a real logistical challenge today, as far as baby photography goes.  They did not feel like sleeping at all, so catching a picture like this posed a pretty good challenge for me.  Aren't they beautiful?  Just spending an hour with them made me happy I was the photographer, and not the new parent re-visiting those sleepless nights.  Hang in there guys...it will pass before you know it!



One of each...an embarrassment of riches!

We tried to put them both in the basket at the same time, but they were too healthy!







Thanks to the Miller family for sharing their new babies with me!  Hope you guys get some rest.  :)

1 comment: