No Right Clicks

============================================================

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

DFW Newborn Photographer

I got to meet a beautiful new family this past weekend.  The Dave family came to my studio for a newborn session.  I adore shooting newborns, and I especially enjoy first time parents.  It is such a joyous (even if a little sleep deprived) time.


Kavita and Tejas welcomed their first baby, a precious girl named Vidhi, last month.

Little Vidhi did not appreciate being knocked off of her routine, and let us have it for a good portion of the session, but as always, we managed to get some good stuff anyway.  You definitely have to be prepared to bend to a newborns needs, as a parent, AND as a photographer! In both cases, it's totally worth it.


Here's a little something you may not know if you have never done a newborn session with me.  In order to get beautiful "naked baby" images, it can get a little messy!  In almost every instance, someone is going to be the victim of a little accident.  In this session, it was all of us!  Clients are sometimes surprised when I expect them to look and smile anyways.  Hey, if the baby is happy, anything for the shot.


The good news is, in todays technological world, I can use photoshop to disguise anything unsavory that may occur during a newborn session.  Witness above the before image.  Not super obvious, but I had to remove a little "tinkle" off of Dads tummy.  Also what new parents learn quickly...parenthood is glamorous stuff!!


...but again, totally worth it.




Love the expression on baby's face in this one.  I have some shots that are more natural looking, but I think this one is hilarious.  Lot's of personality coming out.


Look at this perfect swirl of a belly button.  Absolutely perfect, just like it's owner.
My thanks to the Dave family for sharing their precious little family with me for an afternoon.  It was a pleasure meeting you guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment