No Right Clicks

============================================================

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

National Family Photographer

I got to have a family session in the country this past weekend.  East Texas makes for a great backdrop, and kids in boots are irresistible.  I had a fantastic time.  It's not every sitting that I get driven to the next location by a 12 year old on a 4 wheeler!  That's my idea of a great Sunday in East Texas.  Here are some of my favorite shots from a family photography session that I'll call Pure Country.  

















My thanks to the Pierce family for having me out on their beautiful property and spending their Sunday afternoon with me.  Getting 7 children to "look & smile" may be a bit like herding cats or trying to rope a tornado, but I treasure being a part of helping families capture memories that they will cherish for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment