No Right Clicks

============================================================

Monday, October 3, 2011

Frisco Family Photographer

Yesterday was a picture perfect day for a photo shoot in Frisco, Texas!  80 degrees and sunny, bright blue sky, a little breeze, and a charming family to spend it with.  I truly love what I do.  Walking around in the park on a pretty day, hanging out with my friend Sean and his two beautiful daughters.  I couldn't have ordered a better day for a family photography session.




Paige, already a heartbreaker at 13, I'm sure.


...and Lucy has a seriously spunky personality.  Adorable.


Aw, I love Daddy's girls.



I love this one.  Looks like a page out of a sailing magazine or something.  I love it when I get to shoot on a day with a perfect blue sky.  Nothing better that a pretty blue sky at sunset.  Doesn't hurt when your subjects are easy to look at too.  :)


Again with the Daddy's girls shot.  Awwww, so sweet.



Sean is blessed with a couple of beautiful, fun girls.  They were fantastic subjects.  I didn't have to set up poses, they were just naturals.  Thanks for sharing them with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment