No Right Clicks

============================================================

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Frisco Family Photographer

Believe it or not people are still out doing photo shoots in this heat!  I got to do a shoot of my friend Mayra and her gorgeous family this past weekend, and we were not the only ones out there shooting.  It was a scorcher, but you would never know by looking at them.  If you would have pointed the camera at me, I looked like a wet rat!  Good thing I stay behind the camera!


Mayra and Rolando.  The heat clearly makes them happy, while turning others perfectly insane!


See?  They wear it well.  This could have been a red carpet event!
I'm dripping buckets, and they have this beautiful glow.


I love this image.  The combination of their glowing brown skin, black hair, and blue sky...perfect!  Love the contrast.  They look like the cover of Frisco Family Magazine.  Is there such a thing?  (Perhaps I should publish.)


This is Mayra's oldest, Josette.  If she is not modeling, she should be!  Always a pleasure to have a subject that is a natural.


This is Mayra's son, Eric.  He was a little more shy that his sister, but we had a lot of fun on this shoot.  You would not expect a teenager to be a good sport in a 100 degree photo shoot, but he was awesome!


I like this shot, because I think it really captures Mayra's life...she is Frisco!


Beautiful family!


Mayra and Rolondo again.


I had to make them freeze this kiss for a long time to catch this shot just right.  I told them this is what it is like when I shoot peoples weddings.  If the sun is just right, you have to kiss, and stay there for a few minutes to make sure the light is captured just right.  I think the outcome is worth the trouble, and I don't usually get too many complaints!  

This was an awesome family portrait session!  Thank you guys for being such great sports, and I will let you know when the rest of the images are up on my website.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment