No Right Clicks

============================================================

Monday, August 1, 2011

Frisco Family Photographer

I got to shoot 6 of my favorite people in the world during a family photography session in my studio in Frisco this weekend.  The Ehmke's where ready for an updated family portrait since the kids have grown so much since their last session.  


We chose to do an indoor shoot because we were shooting in the middle of the day during a week with highs around 105!  Despite the indoor shoot, we were all a little warm.  When the lights start going off in the studio, it heats up pretty fast.



Here are 4 of the coolest kids on the planet!  From left: Tony, Sam, Kate & Bo.  Their parents are definitely doing something right.  I'm excited to see the impact they make as young adults.


I love how this image turned out to look so geometric.  Looks like a family kaleidoscope!


Some good looking boys!


Here we spelled out EHMKE.  Thought it might make for a cool finished product.  The world is blessed to have the Ehmke's, and I'm honored to get to call them my friends.  That was a fun family session guys...even in spite of the heat.  Thanks for trusting me to capture your memories!  :)


Oh my gosh!  I was editing the rest of this family portrait session, and ran across this image.  I love it!  How funny is that?  Priceless.  It really captures everybody's personalities, and that is one of my favorite things about what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment