No Right Clicks

============================================================

Sunday, May 1, 2011

DFW Engagement Photographer

I had the pleasure of doing an Engagement Portrait Session with Greg and Dawn this weekend.  I love Dawn and Greg.  They are so much fun to be around, I had a great time even though I got a migraine half way into the Sitting.
We had to go out to the Gaylord Texan to shoot.  As has been the case so often lately, the wind was too strong to do an outdoor photo shoot.  The Gaylord makes a great place to rain check to instead of re-scheduling the session.  Here are some of my favorites from their Engagement Portraits.












 This is Greg's son Carson standing in the bushes, holding my reflector.  He is a little entrepreneur, and made an awesome assistant during this Engagement Session.

Congratulations to you two!  I am so happy for you.  It's an honor to be a part of such a happy time in your lives.  I can't wait to shoot the wedding!

1 comment: