No Right Clicks

============================================================

Monday, March 7, 2011

Frisco Baby Photographer

Well here it is, at long last...The start of my photography blog.  
I can't believe that I am adding something to my plate, but here I am.

I can't think of anyone more appropriate to begin with than the Dale family, who I shot this weekend.  Stephen and Carmen's twin eight month old babies are absolutely delicious, and I am so grateful that they share them with me.

Check out Clara's blue eyes!
This image was Mom's idea...thanks Carmen.  I definitely encourage and enjoy inspiration and input from my clients.



This was the perfect stage to catch this shot.  You want to wait until the baby is sitting, but not crawling, so you can put them where you want and they can't get away!




Their Easter Sunday best!



Pacifiers, pacifiers, everywhere, but never when they need them!



What a beautiful little family.


Possibly the only thing sweeter than a Mamma's Boy... (sorry Thomas)


Is a Daddy's Girl!!


Kiss Kiss Baby!
Seriously...they are eight months old, and they already kiss each other!
That is love.


Still can't get over Clara's blue eyes!


Here's is a behind the scenes photo of how we get shots of baby feet.


And the finished product.



Thanks to Carmen and Stephen for letting me share some of their sitting.  I will have all of your sitting available on the website asap, and let you know when they are ready to view.  Meanwhile, I hope you enjoyed this sneak peak of adorable things to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment