No Right Clicks

============================================================

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Frisco Family Photographer

Well, I got crazy busy with the end of the school year, and haven't taken the time to blog lately, so I thought I would share a shoot from this week.  This Family Photography Session wins for my CRAZY shoot of the month!  My eleven year old is home from school now, and normally makes the greatest sitter for my toddler.  Not Monday!  The baby decided to throw a colossal fit.  Not necessarily the atmosphere I prefer in my home studio!  Then a fish in my 40 gallon tank facing my studio decided it would be a good time to play dead...little girls LOVE that!  Luckily everyone was a good sport, and I grabbed some cute stuff in spite of the insanity.  Really fun family to work with.


Love, Love, LOVE these girls!!


Everyone should be blessed with sisters! 


Chloe.  The oldest.


Estelle.  The Middle.


Helen.  The baby.  This was Helen's own impromptu pose...adorable!


"Picture Perfect" extended family.


Mom/Kate.  She is a visual masterpiece all by herself!  


It's a pleasure to be around Kate at all, but I especially enjoyed the chance to hang out with her with my camera.  :)


Kate and Mark.  Love these guys.  There are too many more fantastic shots where these came from.  It is hard to narrow them down.  I will have the rest of this Family Session up on jenXphotography.com in about a week, but I hope you enjoyed this sneak peak in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment